Egg White Buns
4 Eggs at room temperature
1/4 cup FF ricotta cheese
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
2 tbsp parmesan cheese (little more little less to taste)
pinch garlic pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 300* F.
Separate the eggs.
Beat your whites until stiff peaks form, add cream of tartar, keep beating until really stiff.
Mix yolks, and cheeses together, add a little of your white to the yolk mixture.
Slowly fold in your yolk mixture, trying not to break the whites down, streaky is okay.
Spoon in 8 globs on a greased cookie sheet
Bake for 35-40mins.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tablespoons neutral oil (such as vegetable, coconut or peanut)
1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 celery stalks, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 cup frozen peas
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons Sriracha, or more to taste
1 tablespoon neutral oil (such as vegetable, coconut or peanut)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
4 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
4 teaspoons sesame seeds1. MAKE THE FRIED RICE: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until the mixture resembles rice, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the scallions, garlic and ginger, and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the carrots, celery and red bell pepper, and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower rice and stir-fry until it begins to turn golden, 3 to 5 minutes more. Stir in the frozen peas and toss well to combine.
5. Add the rice vinegar, soy sauce and Sriracha, and toss to combine. Set aside.
6. MAKE THE GARNISHES: In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs directly into the pan and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, 3 to 4 minutes. Season each with salt and pepper.
7. To serve, divide the cauliflower rice among four plates and top each with a fried egg. Garnish each plate with 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon scallions and 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Steak & Blue Cheese Salad
4 ounces (115g) leftover steak, sliced 2 cups (94g) chopped romaine lettuce 2 tablespoons (30ml) balsamic vinaigrette 1 small tomato, cut into wedges (or 3 to 4 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved) 1 tablespoon (10g) minced red onion 3 tablespoons (23g) crumbled blue cheese Directions
1. Thinly slice the steak across the grain. 2. Place the romaine lettuce in a mixing bowl, drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette and toss until it’s well coated. Pile the salad onto a plate. 3. Scatter the tomatoes and red onion over the lettuce. Lay the steak slices over that and top with the blue cheese.